Senior Risk Developer (C#)
- Type Permanent
- Salary US$120000 - US$160000 per annum
- Location Chicago, Illinois
- Sectors Asset Management, Fintech, Risk, Audit & Compliance , Banking IT, Finance and Operations, Global Markets, Enterprise Application, Development, ERP, Functional IT
I am currently working with a leading financial firm located in Chicago that are looking to bring on a Senior C# Software Developer to work within their risk department.
You will have the opportunity to work with new cutting edge technologies and build efficient functional financial platforms. You will work with other skilled developers to build desktop risk applications that will have a direct impact on the business.
- Career developer with a passion for Object Oriented Programming and Algorithmic Design
- Experience with C#/ .Net, WCF, SQL, and DevExpress
- Desire to learn and grow technical abilities
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team to solve complex problems
- Building multithreaded GUI's , WinForms and/or WPF
- Strong communication skills within a team environment
You'll have the opportunity to work other top minds in the software development field. Working collaboratively with other members of your team you'll have to ability to learn new ways of doing things as well as being able to gain industry experience within a very competitive and lucrative field. You'll also have exposure to some of the most cutting edge technologies and be able to grow your technical abilities building high performance Financial Applications.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.