Senior Software Engineer
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our technology team. You will play a key role in building web applications and services, help implement complex data and API integrations, and drive the conception-to-design-to-implementation product development process.
- Demonstrated success working in and promoting a rapidly changing, collaborative, and iterative product development environment.
- Values clean and elegant but pragmatic and effective software design.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate cross-functionally.
- Ability to work hard while maintaining attention to detail, with a sense of urgency.
- Experience working within an Agile organization (scrum, "lean", etc.)
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent degree.
- Very strong communication skills; ability to communicate clearly both orally and verbally to audiences of varying technical knowledge.
- Commitment to continuous improvement and the mission; desire to focus talents on helping improve outcomes for others.
Desired Skills and Experience
- C#, ASP.NET MVC, .NET programming
- Design patterns, OO concepts and applications, refactoring and Software as a Service (SaaS) development
- SQL Server (T-SQL, SSIS, query tuning and optimization)
- Web application development using IIS 7/7.5, CSS, HTML5
If you're interested in being considered upload a copy of your resume for the attention of Jeff Fallon at Huxley Associates.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.