Senior Software Engineer Java - Baden - Switzerland
- Type Permanent
- Salary competitive
- Location Luxembourg, Luxembourg
- Sectors Banking IT
Are you currently looking for a new exciting adventure abroad? Are you passionate about innovation and new technologies? Finally, do you have a relevant experience in software engineering and are ready to take on new challenges? Check this, it looks like we have a perfect offer for you…
One of our client a software editor company based in Switzerland in the city of Baden is urgently looking for its new Senior Software Engineer Java in order to reinforce their team and increase their activity. Internationally renowned since more than 10 years, they have been awarded first financial software editor in Europe lastly.
This opportunity will offer you the chance to be at the heart of the innovation using the best modern and trendy technologies available on the market. Furthermore, the "start-up" mindset offer an open-minded environment which prone personal and professional development and fulfilment of expectations and ambitions.
As a Senior Software Engineer Java you will mainly report to the team leader and you will be the point of contact with the development team based in UK. Your responsibilities will be equally shared between research and development work. You will participate in several interesting projects as they have for objective to create at least 2-3 innovation per year. Finally, your principal mission will be to design, development, implement and install.
Senior Software Engineer Java - Your responsibilities:
- You will be in charge reviewing design suggestions
- Creation of innovation based on intelligence artificial and machine learning
- You will be the link with the business
- You will be in charge of producing high quality code on MVP
Senior Software Engineer Java - Your profile:
- You have at least 3 years of experience in Java development (Java core/Java 8/J2EE)
- You have experience in database optimization and interfacing (oracle/SQL)
- Experience in artificial intelligence and machine learning will be considered as a strong asset
- You are experienced in Angular JS
- You are able to manage optimization using algorithms, statistical learning…
- A first experience within the financial sector will be considered as an asset
Senior Software Engineer Java - What will you get?
- Attractive salary package up to 100K with additional benefits
- Bonus at 10%
- Expenses for transportation to facilitate your access
- Parking spots available to facilitate your access
- Beautiful and exciting projects every year
- Start-up environment
How to apply?
Do not hesitate to send us your application! Successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible within two weeks and we guarantee confidentiality of your application.
This opportunity does not fit your expectations? Do not hesitate to share this opportunity to your network!
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.