Senior Systems Analyst - Python (Boston Area)
- Type Permanent
- Salary $120000 - $175000 per annum + Bonus
- Location Boston
- Sectors Banking and Finance
Limited in your systems analyst role?Want to make a direct impact on the business decisions one of the world's largest investment banks makes? Ready to use your technology skills on a higher level? Then this senior systems analyst role is for you!
Scope of work
A highly motivated hands on systems analyst with python experience is needed to implement and produce analytics and risk statistics across all asset classes (fixed income, equity, commodity, FX, and Derivatives)
* Implement and produce analytics and risk statistics across all asset classes
* Interact directly with business partners at all levels of the organization
* Provide input into system design
They are one of the world's largest investment banks with over US$943 billion in assets under management, a trusted adviser to institutional clients and mutual fund sponsors in over 50 countries.
* 7 years experience as a systems analyst in the financial industry
* Understanding of financial instruments such as stocks, bonds, swaps, options, futures, forwards, asset backed securities, mortgages, etc.
* Knowledge of advanced investment data concepts such as holdings, transactions, security master, analytics, and performance.
* Knowledge of SQL and relational database technology
* Expert knowledge of python
* CFA is a huge plus.
Whey should I apply?
They pay between US$120-175k along with a 15-20% bonus and a 15% profit sharing plan. As well as other benefits such as medical, vacation, 401k to name a few.
Interested? Submit your resume and I can follow up.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.