- Type Contract
- Salary Negotiable
- Location Sydney, New South Wales
- Sectors Banking and Finance
In this role you will be brought in as a senior business analyst onto an existing project team. You will come from a wealth management background ideally with good knowledge of the superannuation industry.
Location: Sydney CBD
Contract: 6 months initally
You will have good core business analyst skills such as requirement gathering, conducting workshops and dealing with senior stakeholders on a daily basis. You will be working across two teams and will be involved in all phases of the project.
Technical skills required
- Scrum Master experience
- Experience managing onshore and off shore teams
- Worked on compliance and regulatory change projects
- Agile experience
In order to be successful we are looking for someone with the following business analyst experience:
- Posses good core business analyst skills
- Modelling current and future business processes
- Have been involved with solution design
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, through all levels within an organisation
Benefits for you
- Fantastic Sydney CBD location
- Opportunity to work for a major bank
If you meet the above requirements and available within the next 4 weeks, please respond with an updated resume or get in contact with Andrew McManus via Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/in/admcmanus/ for a confidential discussion.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.