- $150,000 - $220,000 OTE
- career development
A cybersecurity software and services organization, they have created the industry's most complete solution for securing enterprise data, devices and applications - end-to-end. On any platform, whether on-premise or in the cloud.
As the Senior Technical Solutions Manager, you will provide technical expertise & knowledge of Enterprise Software & Services to the clients partners. This is a critical role where you will be heavily engaged with customers.
- Developing and maintaining both a working and technical relationship with IT Professionals and key contacts within named accounts and partners to evangelize the key differentiators of Devices, Software and Services (VAS).
- Effectively presenting and promoting enterprise mobility management solutions and related product portfolio.
- Providing senior technical expertise and knowledge of the solutions to named accounts and partners in both pre-sale and post-sale capacities.
- Working side by side with Account Managers to build strategies and themes for continued adoption of Software and Service offerings and solutions.
Skills and Experience
- At least 7-10 years relevant experience
- Demonstrated technical presales, software platforms or end to end IT solution implementation experience with MDM, EMM, or UCM solutions
- Experience working with large enterprise IT organisations
- Experience working with or managing messaging systems, specifically Microsoft Exchange, Novell GroupWise/Lotus Domino & Windows Server OS platforms
- Proven technical aptitude and business acumen with a consultative approach to solution selling and an ability to handle high pressure complex conversations
Qualifications in Cyber or Security related fields such as CISSP or similiar would be considered highly desirable.
If you think you are up to the challenge, please call Matthew Canning on 0282512110 or apply directly for a confidential career chat.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.