Senior Transfer Agent
- Type Permanent
- Salary competitive
- Location Luxembourg, Luxembourg
- Sectors Asset Management, Banking IT, Finance and Operations
TRANSFERT AGENT (M/F):
As member of the Investment Fund Services team the transfer agent will play a key role in the overall investor experience and supporting the Bank brand and reputation.
- Process Subscription, Redemption, Transfer, Capital Calls and Dividends, including communication to investors;
- Receive and place new transactions in the in house TA system according to procedures in place. Respect of required deadlines;
- Follow up on payments made and received;
- Performing AML/KYC assessment for existing and new investors;
- Processing to the on-boarding of new clients when requested;
- Carry on reporting activities for clients and investors;
- Participate in periodical audits, Compliance and Risk sample checks;
- Act as the 1st entry contact point for the Alternative Investment Funds and their final investors;
- Act with a client orientation behaviour, manage operational aspects, legal obligations and client expectations;
- Be involved into the client meetings for Transfer Agency operational aspects and in internal project focusing on the development of the TA system software;
- Respond to client queries on operational matters.
- Minimum 5+ years of Transfer Agency experience;
- Bank experience (regulated vehicles) a plus : Good knowledges in Alternative Investment funds, global custody and fund administration industry, securities administration, corporate actions / valuations;
- Good knowledge of MFTA is mandatory;
- Excellent communicator & Customer oriented;
- Experience with CRM and analytic tools ;
- Strong organizational and project management skills ;
- Attention to details, analytical;
- Fluent in English & French required. Knowing another language is an advantage;
- Positive attitude with team-oriented approach to working with others ;
- Computer-literate with MS Excel/Word.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.