Looking for a Sr. UI/Angular Developer to fill a position at an asset management firm located in New York City. The senior UI/Angular Developer will be on the Cash Equity Finance IT team, and will analyzes, document, and build Magics application components as part of strategic business programs.
- Bachelors of Science degree or greater
- +5 years experience Angular 2+
- +5 years experience in Java and HTML5
- +3 years win/ Linux server experience
- +5 years experience in SQL
- +5 years Equities finance/ Stock Loan experience
- +2 years Capital Markets knowledge and experience
- +3 years experience on the tools like GIT/ SVN, JIRA, Maven, etc
- +3 years experience of OO design principles
- +3 years experience of REST-based APIs is a must and exposure to Java/spring framework
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.