This is an excellent job opportunity for a driven, Senior UX Designer who loves to work in a highly agile environment. This is an international team, developing innovative products and providing industry-leading data.
Our client is looking for a passionate Senior UX Designer to join a team of experts. Working in a collaborative environment with smart, professional, focused colleagues.
In the role of Senior UX Designer, you will work closely across a number of bigger businesses, end users and teams of application developers to define and answer key questions using your broad knowledge of UX related methods and techniques.
Responsibilities of the Senior UX Designer
- UX analysis, user and data analytics
- Explore complex workflows and interface concepts
- Collaborate with developers on implementation challenges
- Participate in detailed design work, white boarding session, mock-ups, wireframe, prototyping and more
- Find simple solutions to complex UX problems
- An minimum of 5 years' experience in interaction design / UX Design on web technologies.
- A broad repertoire of UX skills and hand-on knowledge of Front-End technologies
- You use up-to-date methods and tools (ie: sketch, invision, Adobe CS or something similar)
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Experience of working on projects related to productivity tools or data visualisation would be an advantage.
- A positive mind-set
In return for imparting your superior UX knowledge to the team, your reward will be the opportunity to work with a highly motivated, truly innovative group of people. This is an international team of professionals, focused on providing outstanding solutions. You will also receive a competitive pay and secondary benefits.
Up for it?
Apply now! For questions regarding your application, you can call to a consultant in the Banking & Financial Services team Mascha Janson via 020 522 1211.
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.