Service Operation Specialist (m/f)
- Type Contract
- Salary Negotiable
- Location Frankfurt am Main
- Sectors Banking and Finance
What will you be doing?
A global organisation is looking to expand its thriving team with the addition of an experienced freelance Service Operation Specialist (m/f). As Service Operation Specialist (m/f), you will be responsible for:
* Control and guide the service provider
* Analyse and improve the performance (Quantity and Quality) of the service provider
* Detect the weaknesses and risks related to the tasks performed by the service provider (e.g.: manual tasks) and initiated corrective measures
What skills should you have?
* Strong experience in customer support activities
* Strong experience with the 1IM application required
* An excellent understanding of technology, process and industry standards for technology environments
* Experience with Database and SQL Knowledge
* Governance and service provider management experience
* Experience in producing, reviewing technical documentation
* Knowledge/experience related to identity and access management desirable
* Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and German language
* Valid working permit for EU
* Location: Frankfurt
* Start date: 03.2018
* Duration: 31.12.2018
* Remote: no, 100 % on-site
* Project language: English
You can see yourself in this role? Get in touch, today. Please send the following documents via apply button:
* your latest English CV as Word document
* your availability
* your daily rate (all incl.)
We are looking forward to your application.
Sthree Germany is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.