ServiceNow Systems Engineer
- Type Permanent
- Salary US$120000 - US$160000 per annum + bonus
- Location New York, USA
- Sectors Banking and Finance, Banking IT, IT-Consulting
A leading Global Hedge Fund is looking for a ServiceNow Engineer to join a team of SMEs as a Systems Engineer. You will work across the business to ensure workflow is managed while interfacing with business owners.
If you want to join a nimble hedge fund where you can be on an impactful team, this is a great opportunity for you.
- Gather requirements through ServiceNow workflows to complete requests for important internal stakeholders
- Schedule meetings with internal stakeholders to manage delivery expectations
- Execute on maintaining the inventory/component stock
- Determine if the firm has appropriate resources for server buildouts and advise businesses as needed
- Produce ports, switching maps, etc. and create device level Move Sheets
- 2+ years of hands on ServiceNow experience (reporting should be strength)
- 6+ years of experience in IT field as permanent employee
- Working experience with data center migrations, server, or network technologies
- Bachelor's degree (CS or related) required
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to own work and work in team environment
If you are interested in joining a top fund, please apply to Shelley at Huxley Associates.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.