- Site Manager- Energy from Waste
My Client is looking for a Civils Site Manager in Energy from waste to work on an Exciting new project that can offer meaningful fast paced work.
About the client
- The Client is a Global organisation with a wealth of experience within Energy from Waste. They are looking for an experience Site Manager to oversee the Civils on an exciting new project.
- The desirable Candidate will have experience as a Site Manager within Energy from Waste.
- Possess knowledge of current H&S issues and safe working systems
- Have excellent Organisational, time management, planning and leadership skills.
- Be both customer and client focused and have strong communication skills.
The role is a 12 Month contract with potential for future work.
You will be directly responsible for
- Overseeing Civils
Ensuring all company processes and policies are adhered to
- Site productivity
- Plant efficiency
- Health and Safety
- Reporting directly to the Project Manager on all KPI`s
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales