My client is looking for a Senior UI developer to implement versatile front-end solutions for applications in the e-trading space. The role will involve driving front-end development to expand functionalities of existing applications and tailoring new solutions throughout the applications' life cycle.
- Work closely with UI developers, project managers and back-end engineers to design and develop User interfaces for E-trading applications.
- Embrace emerging standards in User interface design while promoting best practices.
- Contribute to requirements gathering by interacting with our business partners in the Credit front office.
- Demonstrate and drive User interface testing practices for stable applications.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, HCI, Design, Electronic Visualization or equivalent practical experience.
- Good understanding of AJAX and asynchronous request/response handling.
- Experience developing REST-based service frontends utilizing JSON.
- Experience building SPAs using frameworks like AngularJS, Ember.Js.
- Deep understanding of CSS, having built, modified or maintained UI tools.
- Knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Have participated in code review process.
- Strong understanding of React library and its core architectures like FLUX, REDUX, JSX.
- Experience testing user interfaces.
- Experienced in deploying, packaging and rendering UI code across web frameworks.
This is an excellent opportunity to work at a top company, where thought leadership is appreciated and you'll be allowed to fully express your creative side.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please forward your resume to c.collis at Huxley.com
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.