Are you an enthusiastic Social Media Marketer and would you love to be part of a Digital Marketing team?
A well-known company in The Netherlands is currently hiring a Social Media Marketer to be part of its fast-growing Digital Marketing team. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Social Marketer to drive all social media marketing campaigns of a well-known brand. Because you will be part of a central team in the organisation, you have a chance to really impact the organisation!
Social Media Marketer
What's the purpose of your position?
In the position of Social Media Marketer you will work together with you will work together with equally enthusiastic colleagues on increasing the online visibility of this company on social media.
What's your role?
As Social Media Marketer, you are responsible for all advertising campaigns on Social Media. By continuously analysing, optimizing and testing all campaigns, you will raise the social advertising to higher levels. Within this role you will be responsible for Germany and/or France. Some of your tasks involve:
- Manage all advertising campaigns on social media
- Experiment with all new possibilities on Social Media
- Optimization of performance based advertising campaigns
- Overseeing the budget allocation across all channels and markets
- Compiling of all data from the different channels for analysis
Who are you?
You are the ideal candidate if you have:
- at least 3 years of experience working as a digital marketing specialist
- experience with Social Media advertising
- Knowledge of the German and/or French Market
- a proactive and self-starter attitude
- a result and data driven attitude
- Fluent in French and/or German
- at least a BSc degree
What's the company like?
The company is a well-known, international retail company. In the position of Social Media Marketer, you will work at the Dutch Headquarters, where you will be part of the Digital Marketing team.
As you will be one of the first Social Media Marketers within the Digital marketing department, your input is really important and you will definitely have the chance to make a change. You will work with different digital marketing specialists. This means the work environment is very fast-paced and fun, and all of your colleagues are very enthusiastic!
What will you receive in return?
In the position of Digital Lead, you will work in an international and fun environment with a lot of room for professional and personal development. Furthermore, you will receive:
- an annual salary between € 50.000 and € 60.000
- 25 days of vacation
- laptop and mobile phone
- travel allowance or NS business card
- excellent pension scheme
- many growth opportunities
Apply by clicking on the apply button or by sending your CV to Marc van der Helm via m.vanderhelm @ huxley.com. If you would like more information about this position, call Marc van der Helm via 020-522 13 33.
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.