Software Test Engineer
The Company is a global leader in developing and delivering semiconductor solutions across the spectrum of microelectronics applications and is at the forefront of System-on-Chip technology.
You will be joining the Secure Software Solutions department who is the Worldwide Center of Excellence of the Secure Microcontroller Division for On-Chip & Above-Chip solutions.
The R&D teams are in charge of developing and testing innovative embedded software for:
- Smart cards with debit/credit payment (EMV, PKI, e-Purse, contact & contactless), transit, PKI & JavaCard applications,
- Common Criteria certified cryptographic and high-performance communication software libraries,
- Secure Operating Systems for Trusted Platform Modules, Near-Field-Communication and anti-counterfeiting devices.
- Analyze and understand the system-on-chip requirements and international standards,
- Develop and maintain System-on-chip product test plan and scenarios,
- Develop application simulators,
- Execute functional, integration, performance, load and stress tests to validate new system-on-chip products,
- Assure professional reporting and communication toward the design teams, allowing fast and effective problem correction,
- Develop and maintain the internal test environment and methodology, in order to support the latest versions of the applicable standards and requirements.
- Assure Common Criteria administration
- Master or degree in Electrical or Computer Science engineering,
- Two to five years' experience of software programming and testing,
- Experience and/or knowledge in the following areas are an asset, namely: UML, XML, cryptography, Delphi, C
- Fluent in English.
- You have an analytical mind.
Are you interested in this testing/developer position?
React to this ad or send me directly your CV at s.vandenperre(a)huxley.be
Sthree Belgium is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.