The client is a large European Cable Operator developing a next generation DTV platform providing triple-play and over-the-top video services to its customers.
As part of this project, the client is looking for a Software Architect to develop Digital TV products.
All travel expenses will be provided, if long travel is required you will only need to be on site 4 days a week.
- Architect and development of the Digital TV products according to the company needs.
- Define and maintain the system architecture.
- Translate business requirements into architectural framework and design.
- 10+ years of relevant experience with embedded systems.
- Proven knowledge and experience in embedded Linux system internals.
- Expert Knowledge in/of:
- Solid understanding of C, C++
- Knowledge of ARM, MIPS, IA32
- Understanding of video management technologies
- Experience in both broadcast and over IP Digital TV, understanding of VoD and PPV
If you are interested and would like to learn more about this opportunity, please apply with your up to date CV and we can discuss the role further.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com