London Bridge, London
£45,000/£65,000 + Excellent Bonus and Benefits
The business is a technology solutions provider for retail banks and clients within the financial services sector.
Your New Role:
Currently seeking a passionate and driven Software developer with at least 3 years of coding in C# and an attitude to learn and developer current skill set. Your new role will be working as part of a development team who are designed to work with end client (retail banks) and create customised solutions on system/platform builds to client needs. Essentially working on the delivery of solutions and how to configure and build pages.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Identify clients needs
- Coding and programming platforms/Systems
- Providing Delivery of client solutions
- Working with internal team to on specific area of build
Ideal Candidates will have the following background:
- Strong C# coding experience (3 yrs minimum)
- Exposure of .NET Framework
- Basic understanding of building platforms/systems
- Working with a number of recognised retail banks on the market creating customised solutions.
- Ability to work in team and individual if required.
What's on offer
- Opportunity to join a growing Technology services provider
- Leading a development team within growing business
- Attractive salary with competitive bonus and benefits package
How to Apply:
Simply attach your most recent resume by following the APPLY link
All applications/expressions of interest are treated as confidential and no resumes will be forwarded to our client without prior written candidate approval.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales