Software Development Manager
Role: Software Development Manager
Firm: Technical Product Shop
Location: Andover, MA
Responsibility: 50% hands-on development, 30% management, 20% coaching and mentorship
A software product shop based in Andover is looking to hire a well-rounded software development manager/director of engineering for their product development arm. The firm utilizes Microsoft technologies, and allocates its development resources to develop a suite of PLM applications configured to the needs of their enterprise clients. They are seeking an experienced software development professional who has a strong engineering history under their belt to come in and coordinate development efforts across various teams. The software development manager will be responsible for handling application and database architecture and development, greenfield development initiatives, along with product enhancement services.
- A diverse mix of hands-on software development and management experience (7-10 years)
- Grounded background in Microsoft stack technologies (full-stack development experience is helpful)
- Proven track record in providing architectural guidance and integration support
- Ability to coordinate development efforts among development teams, architects, business analysts, contractors, and business users
- Comprehensive understanding of software products, and product development
To learn more, send over an updated resume for the attention of Kevin Kim at Huxley Associates, Boston.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.