Software Engineer Opportunity - medical sector
- Type Permanent
- Salary car, benefits
- Location Louvain-La-Neuve, Brussels
- Sectors Life Sciences, Developer
Software engineer opportunity - Walloon Brabant - Medical / clinical sector - Permanent role
The purpose of the team you will be joining is to develop software for worldwide distribution on proton therapy systems (PTS). Your future department has started a new project on a web application with the purpose to manage daily tasks in the medical sector.
Duties and responsibilities
- Actively participate in the design of applications.
- Prepare and implement automated tests in order to validate the quality of the application.
- Develop customised screens.
- Prioritise your workload according to the business needs.
- Work on the resolution of incidents and bug correction.
- You can be asked to travel occasionally, up to 10% of your time.
Skills & experience
- You have a Masters' degree (very important).
- Experience in backend or microservices (java, spring boot, python, node.js).
- Proven track record of working on web technologies.
- Knowledge of Agile and DevOps process.
- Language requirement : English. French is a good bonus to have.
Our client is looking for individual who can demonstrate
- An interest in new technologies,
- The ability to work as part of a team with good communication skills,
- Capacity to work under stress,
- Motivation to deliver quality code and results,
- The ability to prioritise your own workload.
If you wish to apply, please send your updated CV.