- Type Contract
- Salary £550 - £630 per day +
- Location City of London, London
- Sectors Banking and Finance
You will be joining an exciting digital project within a retail bank as a Solution Architect, here you will lead the solution architecture for a key business domain within the digital portfolio. Huge investment, cutting edge tech and exceptional business backing will give you an excellent platform to become a leading Solution Architect in your field.
- Large scale digital/online hosting/website experience
- Knowledge of common cyber-attacks & mitigation methods
- Strong knowledge around internet technologies and protocols (architect level)
- Good network design skills, including firewalls, load balancers, GSLB and WAFs
- Public cloud design experience (azure, aws, etc)
- Hands-on background (e.g. sysadmin/engineering into architect, rather than development/pm background)
Nice to haves:
- Comes from an online/hosting/ISP background
- Automation skills (devops)
- Cyber security skills/accreditation (CISSP etc)
- Would suit someone with an inter/network engineer/architect background with sound architecture principles and approaches
This role offers you a great work life balance and a very collaborative environment. With on the job training and a good level of autonomy.
If you are interested and would like to learn more about this opportunity, please apply with your up to date CV to receive a full job specification and time to discuss the role further.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales