You will be joining an exciting digital project within a retail bank as a Solution Architect, here you will lead the solution architecture for a key business domain within the digital portfolio. Huge investment, cutting edge tech and exceptional business backing will give you an excellent platform to become a leading Solution Architect in your field.
- Leading the solution architecture for a key business domain within the Digital portfolio, working in a multi-disciplined autonomous team delivering change through agile methodologies
- Designing solutions and roadmaps to address complex business challenges across a broad portfolio of work and then communicating them clearly both within your team and to external stakeholders
- Providing technical leadership to the architects/designers/engineers in your team being able to lead on both enterprise architecture and software engineering issues
- Demonstrable deep understanding of Microsoft Azure services
- Experience of migrating B2C and B2B websites into the cloud
- Awareness of the security risks, concerns and mitigations of moving digital assets off-premise
- Cyber security principles, including DDoS, cloud DDoS protection, network devices such as WAFs/firewalls
- Automation skills, including PowerShell
- Enterprise architect design and governance principles
This role offers you a great work life balance and a very collaborative environment. With on the job training and a good level of autonomy.
If you are interested and would like to learn more about this opportunity, please apply with your up to date CV to receive a full job specification and time to discuss the role further.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales