Solution Architect - Network Security
- Type Contract
- Salary competitive
- Location Sydney CBD
- Sectors Banking and Finance
One of our key clients within the Financial Services space is currently looking for a Solution Architect with Network Security experience to join their growing team. They are offering an initial 6month contract with good potential to extend on working in their Sydney CBD offices.
These roles sit within the Financial Service domain, spanning multiple projects and will be in a highly efficient, collaborative team, where your option matters. The organisation is currently experiencing rapid technology change so there is huge potential for growth and longevity.
* Minimum 5 years technology architecture experience
* Knowledge of traditional perimeter security
* Additional knowledge of Public Cloud and SaaS.
* Broad experience within Network Architecture (including network and non-network items)
* Take ownership of the technology architecture
* Understand the scope of the solution from the business requirement solution document.
* Work out the functional and non-functional requirements before starting solutioning.
* Understand how the solution can be integrated with other systems taking into account resilience levels, dependencies, alignment with reference architecture and principles.
If you would be interest in this role working as a Solution Architect, please apply with an updated copy of your CV as soon as possible. Alternatively, call Georgina Beavis on 0282512105.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.