- Type Contract
- Salary competitive
- Location North Holland, Netherlands
- Sectors Digital and Online
For one of my clients in Amsterdam I am looking for a Solution Designer.
Major responsibility: working in the innovative projects mostly in digital domain (portals, apps). This is an end-to-end role; a design on the "chain" of multiple applications: portals, integration platforms, CRM, other back-end. it's not about creating application design of particular applications. Example of projects: introducing new way of payment, introducing a new "rules engine" for product set up, new logic to upgrade/downgrade subscriptions, etc
* The diligence in understanding the essence of projects, proposing alternatives and working out end-to-end architecture & solution design of a chosen option - are the main responsibilities in this role
* Very preferable: knowledge of integration enterprise suites, caching mechanisms, performance improvement in multi-application environment, DC - Integration security and Integration patterns.
* Preferable: development background in Java as some of our framework are developed in JAVA (no need to deep dive in code, but need to be familiar with the major frameworks and their pros and cons)
* Guiding delivery (development) and operations teams, interaction with Business on the requirements, interaction and handover to Solution Design, educating them of the solution, keeping track of the delivery and making sure it happens as per design
Project is starting from 3 months
Location: nearby Amsterdam
Rate: to be discussed
Starting asap but can be discussed
If you are available of if you know other solution architects please let me know.
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.