One of the largest Global Underwriting Insurance Organisations, headquartered in London, are actively seeking a Solutions Architect to join their team on a permanent basis.
As a Solutions Architect for one of the largest household and commercial Insurers, you will create and deliver optimum solutions meeting the business needs. As a Solution Architect role you will actively contribute to the wider architecture team working with Lead Architects and Enterprise Architects to deliver the organizations enterprise architectural roadmap.
A solutions architect within a global business will work closely with business SME's and project teams to understand business requirements to take on various challenging projects. A strong Solutions Architect will come into the business with a solid understanding of Architectural Process and be able to demonstrate architecture principle alignment.
As you work through new projects, you will be responsible for all vendor engagement, from initial engagement to vendor selection, thus you will be at the forefront of the business.
- Interact with a range of people, from highly technical software developers to Senior Executive stakeholders. Identifying what a particular stakeholder needs to know or is concerned about is critical to ensuring that projects are successful.
- Take ownership of a Solution Design and communicate it to all members of a project team.
- Interact with business domain experts and therefore must be comfortable acquiring and using business domain language and knowledge to convey concepts and recommendations.
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments
- Software Development background (Microsoft .NET and/or Java).
- Experience and understanding of data warehouse architecture.
- Experience or understanding of cloud infrastructure - Azure or AWS
- Finance Systems (General Ledger, Accounting Rules Engine, Consolidation, Planning & Budgeting tools etc.) Implementation experience will be very useful; Experience in either Oracle Finance Applications or Microsoft Dynamics will be beneficial.
If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to apply or call 0207 469 5041 for a confidential chat.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales