- Type Contract
- Salary Up to £450 per day +
- Location London, England
- Sectors Banking and Finance
A global bank are recruiting for a Sourcing Manager to support in the end to end management of procurement and related risk management activities within their Procurement Team.
You will be providing sourcing support to software procurement on a long term contracting basis. This will include identifying critical elements of deals and acting as an advisor to business stakeholders.
Key skills to be successful:
- Technology sourcing experience including software and market data.
- Procurement experience
- Previous contract negotiation skills
- Comfortable with sourcing systems spreadsheets, presentations and project management ideally Ariba
- Good communication skills
- Experience managing outsourcing and/or third party risk
- Previous Financial services experience
If this is of interest to you then please get in touch with an updated Cv and we can organise a suitable time to talk.
Look forward to speaking to you,
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales