Specialist Cost Accounting
- Type Contract
- Salary competitive
- Location Amsterdam, North Holland
- Sectors Finance and Operations
I am currently looking for a Specialist Cost Accounting for a client of Huxley | Banking & Financial Services. Our client is looking for a Specialist Cost Accounting to strengthen the current team.
As a Specialist Cost Accounting, you have in depth knowledge about business utility administrations, cash flow, intercompany reconciliations and SOX requirements. Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining a cost ledger and providing cost balance information to management and financial accounting departments;
- Assisting in and is responsible for timely resolution of audit findings;
- Maintaining an asset administration, timely impairments, provisioning and depreciation;
- Executing (SoX) control activities and issues control statements as control owner;
- Supporting service desk answering more difficult questions (2nd line);
- Executing technical review and issues reports to user entities, stakeholders and Senior Management and follows-up questions.
- Experience with Cost Accounting and allocation;
- Experience as a Business Analyst;
- Experience of Procurement and Utilities Processes;
- Be able to draw up accounting specifications based on IFRS;
- Experience with Prince 2/Agile/Scrum;
- Knowledge of Management Information;
- Strong communication skills.
Duration: 6 months+
36 hours a week
Do you recognise yourself in the description above? Please respond (by mail or phone) as soon as possible with your most recent CV, your availability, your hourly rate and a short motivation, which points out your experience as a Specialist Cost Accounting.
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.