- Type Contract
- Salary £450 - £600 per day +
- Location City of London, London
- Sectors Banking and Finance
A SQL Developer is required to work on a Greenfield project and work on all stages of the project lifecycle. You will be a core contributor to the new SQL Data Warehouse, and will be pivotal in the new systems/upgrade that will be used across the business globally.
Responsible for all stages of the project management cycle, you will interact with a wide range of senior and external stakeholders.
Essential skills (please only apply if you have all of the below):
- Experience in the Financial Sector
- Experience working on SQL BI Stack (SSRS, SSIS & SSAS)
- Data visualisation exposure
Desired, although not essential:
- Experience developing a data warehouse
If you would like to be considered for the role of SQL Developer, or would like to hear more about this opportunity, please submit your CV below.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales