Technical and hands-on Senior Identity and Access Management (IAM) Architect opportunity on a global engineering organization defining and engineering IAM solutions.
The Global Engineering department is globally responsible for providing the strategy, architecture, and design of IAM within the Enterprise Infrastructure Services group. This role will be working closely with local and global technical leads evaluating business needs and end-to-end technical solutions.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Design and develop an Identity and Access Management platform using OpenAM
- Identity Management SME with a focus on Single Sign-On and Access Management
- Support on-prem and private cloud by defining IAM strategy
- Design and development of full automation frameworks for IAM
- Collaborate with global operational counterparts to ensure stable and healthy IAM platforms
- Build scalable, stable and highly available automation and orchestration mechanisms for new and existing platforms
- 5+ years supporting large global system implementations
- 5+ years automation and scripting skills
- 5+ years supporting technologies: OpenAM, LDAP, Cisco ISE
- RSA Secured
- PKI and certificates
- Experience with Public Cloud design/administration
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.