Sr. Network Security Administrator
- Type Permanent
- Salary competitive
- Location Montréal, Quebec
- Sectors Banking IT
A leading trading technology firm is looking for a skilled Sr. Network Security Engineer to be part of their Network Engineering team. This is a full-time, permanent position located in Montreal, Canada.
The job responsibilities include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Ability to recognize, diagnose and solve network related issues throughout the global infrastructure using industry standard monitoring and analysis tools
- Partake in the design and development of their network management solutions
- Ability to proactively identify improvements to existing configurations, procedures, and technologies to improve performance of the overall network and security infrastructure
- Ability to perform on-call rotation schedule
- Experience using protocol analysis and network traffic tools
- Have a strong understanding of device architecture
- Recognized Professional certification (i.e.: CCIE, CCNA,CCNP, or relevant multicast experience)
- Experience with Cisco ASA, Fortigate firewall, ISE, and IPS/IDS
- Free Breakfast, Lunch & Snacks-everyday!
- They pay for Transportation to work (i.e.: train pass, bus pass, parking, even Bixi!)
- Casual work environment
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.