If you are a Security Architect who enjoys designing security standards based on business objectives and risk management strategies then we need to speak soon!
This is a Full Time position on the Security team at a financial organization in Atlanta, GA or the D.C. Metro where you help lead the security strategy through assessment, policy and process. This Security Architect will be a SME on enterprise architecture best practices and will develop and implement security solutions.
What you get to do:
- Monitor threat environments, log developments and changes to enhance security and reduce risk
- Security Architecture Artifacts: Develop and Maintain templates, models, standards, and procedures
- SIEM/Log Management of Infrastructure, systems, and applications.
- Work alongside Infrastructure and Security teams (among others) to advise on security best practices and planning
- Management and validation of configurations and access to the Security Infrastructure with tools: Firewalls, WAF's, IPSs, endpoint protection systems, and anti-malware
- IAM and vulnerability management
What we look for:
- Strong, hands on, management experience of Security Infrastructure: 6+ years with Firewalls, Web Application Firewalls WAF's, Intrusion Prevention Systems IPSs, Endpoint Protection Systems EPs, anti-malware, SIEM and log management
- Threat-modeling: 2 or more years working with threat-modeling exercising including methodologies, new applications, and services.
- IT Infrastructure Full-stack knowledge (Applications, Backup networks and media, Databases, Storage networks, IP Networks, and Hypervisors)
- Windows, Unix and Linux
- IAM design experience of Active Directory, LDAP, and AWS IAM
- Strong, hands on, vulnerability management
- ITIL: Change, Configuration, Asset, Incident, and Problem Management
- Bachelors or Master's degree in computer science, information systems, cybersecurity or a related field
- CISSP, CISM, CISA or similar certificate highly desired
- Knowledge of SABSA, TOGAF, and/or Zachman architecture methodologies
Please apply below with an updated resume showcasing your hands on experience designing Security standards to learn more about this opportunity.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.