Sr. Security Engineer
- Type Permanent
- Salary US$150000 - US$165000 per annum + Bonus
- Location Alpharetta, Georgia
- Sectors Engineering, Finance and Operations, Security, Network and Cloud
Looking for a Security Engineer who enjoys a fast paced work environment where you will choose, deploy and manage security solutions. The ideal Security Engineer will have a technical background along with the ability to lead a team. While working alongside the entire security team you will implement security architecture and designs while putting new alerts into place.
This is a Full Time position on the Security team at a financial organization in Atlanta, GA or the D.C. Metro. This Security Engineer will work with vendors to determine product use, implementation and management. You will get to develop your own security policies with continuous monitoring of the security posture.
What you get to do:
- SIEM/Log Management of Infrastructure, systems, and applications.
- Work alongside Infrastructure and Security teams (among others) to advise on security best practices and planning.
- Security applications utilized for logging, packet capture, email, directory services, web, authentication, remote access, and encryption.
- Cloud Security (AWS IAM preferred)
What we look for:
- Strong, hands on, management experience with Security and Network Tools: 7+ years with Firewalls, Web Application Firewalls WAF's, Intrusion Prevention Systems IPSs, Endpoint Protection Systems EPs, anti-malware, SIEM and log management, IDS/IPS, NAC, DLP, VPN, anti-malware, database audit and monitoring.
- Windows, Linux, Imperva, Endpoint Security and SIEM technologies
- Any of the following programming skills: Perl, SQL, C++/C#, Java, Jscript, Python, PHP, XML, Linux/Unix shell.
- Bachelors or Master's degree in computer science, information systems, cybersecurity or a related field
- CISSP, CISM, CISA or similar certificate highly desired
- Knowledge of SABSA, TOGAF, and/or Zachman architecture methodologies
Please apply below with an updated resume showcasing your hands on, technical experience with security to learn more about this opportunity.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.