Senior Software Developer
This position has design, development and maintenance responsibility for the software programs, databases and processes associated with our core business environments. This would include support for a broad range of applications such as research, investments, accounting and performance measurement, among others. The position provides exposure to many business units in an investment management firm. The role requires some direct interaction with end users and excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Work on an engineering team to design and develop applications to support the business units
- Assume responsibility for the design and ongoing maintenance of numerous core business applications leveraging C#, Python, and other integrated technologies
- Maintain, enhance, and develop new database objects within MS SQL Server
- Build, implement and support data interfaces for applications and systems
- Work collaboratively within IT and various business units across the firm
- Partner with various teams to research, resolve, and document production issues
- B.S. in computer science or equivalent; relevant work experience in the asset management industry required, specifically supporting data integration efforts.
- Experience working in an Agile environment (e.g. Scrum, Kanban) required.
- Solid knowledge of modern software design principles, concepts, and practices
- Strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Technology Stack (ASP.NET Core, C#)
- Experience designing databases with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience building REST API's
- Experience with CI/CD and Test Driven Development
- Familiarity with the following: Containers, Service Discovery, Secrets Management, Microservice Architecture, IaC, Node.JS, GraphQL
- Must be detail oriented with outstanding analytical and problem solving skills
If you're interested in being considered upload a copy of your resume for the attention of Jeff Fallon at Huxley Associates.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.