Strat Facing Java Developer
A leading worldwide financial services company, based in London, is actively seeking a Strat Facing Java Developer to join their team. The successful Strat Facing Java Developer will play a key role in participating in strategist projects to deliver functionality to traders/structurers.
This is a challenging and rewarding role for a technical and curious Java Developer looking to further their ability to handle complex and provide solutions to traders, structurers and salespeople.
- Work alongside with IT developers, structures, traders, quants and strategists.
- Working on the trade floor and interacting with numerous business lines.
- You will help build a strategic state of the art cross-asset valuation risk computation platform.
- Develop key analytics and risk measures based on the strategists' and desk's needs.
- You will join a well-established global team.
- Software Development using core Java.
- Hands on experience on front-office, ideally in Fixed Income and Interest Rate Derivatives.
- CFA levels
- Exposure to pricing, risk computation and financial models would be essential for this role.
- Previous exposure to trading risk systems, would be beneficial.
- A keen interest to Scala would be advantageous.
As well as an excellent salary the successful candidate will also receive a competitive benefits package.
If you would like to be considered for this excellent and rewarding role, please submit your CV today.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales