- Type Contract
- Salary £500 - £650 per day +
- Location City of London, London
- Sectors Banking IT
Lead Support Engineer
Investment Bank based in the City is looking for a Lead Investigation/Support engineer to help with a team of Java developers and Architects.
You would be helping the Product and Ops Integration team who's current focus is Automation; DevOps and Continuous integration.
It is an investigation role (support role who will interact with customers).
You will need to know how to code and debug the problem, troubleshoot & integration.
The outline of the role is as follows:
- Work with the Integration Architect to resolve technical issues impacting integration between customers and one of our products.
- Gain technical understanding of the integration points, issues which may impact integration and current known resolutions.
- Investigate issues communicated by the customer or integration team. Generate theories, and test those theories to provide resolution to those issues.
- Take on responsibility for contacting wider environment teams such as Data Power, DI2, Galaxy, GOFE, DBAs etc.
- Update confluence with lessons learned and suggest improvements to implementation task lists
- Join communication sessions with the customer journey to update them on the progress of technical issues.
- Other activities relating to integration of Shared Component products
Please respond to this advert if this sounds of interest.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales