My client, a financial technology company, based in Downtown Boston is seeking to hire a System Administrator.
- Full time, Permanent Opportunity
- Salary is approx.. 65-75K base + bonus
- Downtown Boston
They are a well-established organization provides software to tier 1 financial services firms globally. The office is comprised of a smaller team, so they need an IT professional who will be responsible for the desktop support and system administration (Windows server), and the rollout of new hardware and software. The role will be mainly supporting our internal clients.
The successful individual will have experience with:
- Setting up new users and work stations
- Windows 7/10 - solid understand of these environments
- Active Directory
- Direct experience building and deploying desktops from scratch
- Direct experience deploying servers from the ground floor
- IT Operations - Service desk/support
- Bachelor's degree within IT or related
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work with individuals on a global scale
- Highly organization and has ability to design, schedule and appraise progress
- Cloud services
- Office 365
- MS SQL Server
- IP Networking or similar devices
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.