As a specialized IT recruiter and Headhunter, I'm working with many company in different sector.
I know that Luxembourg is an important market place with challenging project.
Please, take into consideration that we are not a consultancy agency so if you will be recruited you will be employed by my client.
Due to continuous expansion, my client is looking for a System Administrator VMware (M/F) for his company in Luxembourg (Grand Duchy of Luxembourg).
System Administrator VMware - Permanent position - Luxembourg
This company was founded by 2 passionate entrepreneurs' person. They started since more than 15 years. The company offers reliable datacentre infrastructure, international Internet and telecom connectivity, managed e-Commerce and colocation services.
Their business is the priority for the government Luxembourgish.
Their challenge: performance - security - innovation.
As system administrator VMware, you integrate the system and network team of 15 people under the responsibility of the system administration team leader.
What we are expected to you:
- Day-to-day maintenance
- Perform the implementation
- Supervision and evolution of the VMware systems and ensure they are running and up.
- Audit the systems performances
- Participate on the evolution of the infrastructures
- Perform administration and operation tasks on the systems
- Answer support requests
Technically, we are looking for people with competences in the following areas
- You have more than 3 years of experience in virtualization
- You have good knowledge in VMware ecosystem, storage concepts, Linux RedHat/CentOS operating systems, virtualization concepts, networking concepts.
- You have experience with Puppet, Nagios, Python, clustering in general and also other virtualization platforms would be considered as an asset
- RHCE and VCP certification is an asset
- Diploma bac+4 to bac+5 of IT Engineering school
- You're bilingual Eng/Fr
If you are interested or if you know someone who could be interested in this opportunity, then do not hesitate to contact me for further information or to apply for this vacancy.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks and we guarantee the confidentiality of your application following our 22 years of successful recruiting expertise.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.