- Type Permanent
- Salary €2900 - €4000 per month + car
- Location Kapelle-op-den-Bos, Flemish Brabant
- Sectors IT
An industrial group leader in its sector is seeking to extend their infrastructure team by hiring a "System Engineer". Those 11 technical experts (5 internals, 6 externals) are in charge of all the IT for the group (international environment). Their aim is to on-board someone today to perfect his technical knowledge and make him evolve into a senior role with more business responsibilities.
Example of tasks:
- Automate IT request processes using scripting
- Participate in global infrastructure projects
- Management and 3rd line support for :
- Cloud tenant
- Workplace technologies
- Wintel server environment and mail infrastructure
Technical Background required:
- Scripting experience : PowerShell
- Intermediate experience with Active Directory
- Cloud knowledge (preferably Azure but any cloud knowledge is a plus)
- 0365 Suite
- SCCM, SCOM,…. Is a nice to have
The working language is English but working in a Dutch environment, it would be a plus for your integration within the team to have a good level.
What's going to be really important to have for this function?
- A positive mind-set with a real motivation for a real IT challenge
- You need to be a fast learner, to think out the box
- Accept feedback and be confident enough to stand for your ideas
If you want to know more about this role, I'll be glad to discuss it over coffee next week.
Sthree Belgium is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.