System Engineer - Manufacturing sector - Luxembourg
Are you currently looking for a new challenge which will offer you the opportunity to develop your career and work in an open minded company which care for your personal development?
One of our client, an international renowned manufacturing company is currently actively looking for its new System Engineer in order to reinforce their team. This family business finds its headquarter in Luxembourg and is present on the market since more than 90 years. In fact, they place themselves as a leading partner with more than 1200 employees over the globe and 10 manufacturing facilities worldwide.
You will have the chance to enter an open minded company which will allow you to pursue your ambitions in a unique atmosphere suitable to personal development. You will integrate a team of 9 experienced people. This new challenge will give you a sense of versatility and the opportunity to implicate yourself in different technologies and manage continual change.
The initial role of the System Engineer will be the design and service delivery on a global scale. In other words, you will be in charge of building, automatize and support their large infrastructure. Furthermore you will have the possibility to touch different technologies and services.
If you are open-minded, diplomate with excellent communication skills and a good stress resistance level this is your chance, take it! Do not hesitate to send us your CV.
System Engineer - Your responsibilities:
- You will be in charge of technical implementation of exciting infrastructure projects
- You will be responsible for the definition of system specifications, processes and working parameters
- You will be responsible for the implementation of system configuration changes
System Engineer - Your profile:
- You have minimum 2 years of experience in network and system
- You are fluent in English (French would be an asset)
- You have good knowledge in Exchange infrastructure
- Active directory doesn't have any secret for you
System Engineer - What will you get?
- Attractive salary package according to your profile
- 26 days of holidays
- Beautiful possibilities of evolution in an open minded environment
- Additional benefits
- Flex-time which allow you to ensure a healthy work life balance
- Great accessibility (+ parking spots)
How to apply?
Do not hesitate to send us your application! Successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible within two weeks and we guarantee confidentiality of your application.
This opportunity does not fit your expectations? Do not hesitate to share this opportunity to your network!
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.