- Type Contract
- Salary £300 - £450 per day +
- Location Winnersh, Berkshire
- Sectors IT
The Client is a large European cable operator offering quad-play to its customers. The client is deploying a new set of mobile, broadband, voice and TV products in several of its European markets.
The client is looking for a System Integrator to join its IT group to manage the delivery of these solutions. The System Integrator will work closely with architects, development teams and vendors providing components of the solution.
The role would include putting together plans, managing the building of various environments, end-to-end test coordination and planning and supporting the systems Go Live activities.
- 7+ year's system integration experience in a very fast paced delivery environment.
- Must have a technical background.
- Experience of networking - IP addressing, naming, certification, etc.
- Experience of Oracle / database management - user creation, partitioning, etc.
- Takes extreme ownership in driving projects, filling in organisational gaps as required.
This is an amazing opportunity for a System Integrator to join a growing team, delivering world-class services to a global telecommunication company.
If you are interested and would like to learn more about this opportunity, please apply with your up to date CV to receive a full job specification and time to discuss the role further.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales