- Co-ordinate and organize the busy schedules and travel arrangements of the CMO'S
- Arranging meetings, appointments and telephone conference calls
- Making travel arrangements
- Dealing with telephone calls and helping out as necessary, as appropriate provide telephone screening
- Fulfill administrative duties, such as filing, expense processing, agendas, meeting setup
- Monitor budget for respective teams to include
- Monitor teams expenses
- Monitor invoice payments
- Support Finance/PO
- Ensure the department filing systems (HR, Finance, Facilities, etc.) are always up to date
- Team contact person for IT, HR and Facilities (e.g. floor plans, team org. charts, CRF's/PRF's IT equipment requests, etc.)
- Prepare / consolidate reports
- Help co-ordinate department as well as organise team activities, conferences, meetings, etc.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience.
- Experience working in an international corporate environment.
Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent English language skills, written and verbal. Knowledge of the Dutch language or any other European languages would be advantageous.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good MS computing skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook,
- A highly motivated self-starter who is able to work with minimal supervision to complete their assigned tasks.
- Strong team player, flexible with their schedule and priorities to help others
- Good organizational and administrative skills
- Level-headed and able to prioritise and work under stress
- Resilient and flexible to adapt to changing situations and circumstances
- Dynamic, energetic and creative
Location: Amsterdam area
End: 31/08/2018 (possibility for extension)
If you think this role matches your profile, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me with your availability date and updated resume.