Currently i am looking for a team assistant to support the marketing team of an international client in Amsterdam.
The Team Assistant provides a consistent level of high quality support to CMO's as well as their respective teams.
The team assistant is a back up to the other team assistants in CMO.
- Operate effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Support one or more CMO'S and their teams across the region, approximately 15 to 20 employees
- Provide a consistently high level of quality team coordinator support to the CMO's and their teams:
- Co-ordinate and organize the busy schedules and travel arrangements of the CMO'S
- Arranging meetings, appointments and telephone conference calls
- Making travel arrangements
- Dealing with telephone calls and helping out as necessary, as appropriate provide telephone screening
- Fulfill administrative duties, such as filing, expense processing, agendas, meeting setup
- Monitor budget for respective teams to include
- Monitor teams expenses
- Monitor invoice payments
- Support Finance/PO
Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent English language skills, written and verbal. Knowledge of the Dutch language or any other European languages would be advantageous.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good MS computing skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook,
contract: 4 months + extension
Thank you for your time!