|Location: Luxembourg||Salary: competitive|
|Sector: Banking and Finance||Type: Permanent|
The ideal candidate will have a first experience in management and will have a good knowledge of the Luxembourgish fund industry.
* You will be responsible for managing the legal team and supporting your colleagues from the different departments (front, back, middle).
* You will be in charge of business structuration (fund set up, preparing documents,…) and of regulatory watch.
* You will participate in contract negotiation.
* You have a degree in law, finance, …
* You have 8 years + experience within a banking institution, a management company/asset manager or a law firm.
* You have a good knowledge in the local fund law and are able to perform the above mentioned tasks.
* You have a first experience in team management and have very good communication skills.
* You are fluent in French and English. Any other language is an added value.
How to apply:
If you are interested please send your application to Marie Bianchi. I you know someone who could do not hesitate to forward this ad. Every application will be treated with the utmost confidentiality providing more than 30 years + of recruiting expertise. Successful candidates will be contacted within one week.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.