One of the leading global financial services firms is looking to add a NLP Technical Lead to work in the newly formed Artificial Intelligence team inside of their Wealth Management Division. You will be doing hands-on Research and Development and will be responsible for delivering NLP-based products in the financial domain. Products may span Deep/Shallow Question Answering, Search, ChatBots to enable various operation tasks, client assistance based on inferred client needs, Virtual Assistant to Financial Advisors etc. You will be expected to be a mentor who will guide other NLP Research Engineers to build, release and maintain these products.
- MS or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Computational Linguistics, Electrical Engineering or related disciplines
- +8 years of experience doing research and development, building NLP-based systems with either:
- QA Systems: Experience developing end-to-end Statistical and/or Deep Learning NLP systems or components for Topic detection and modeling, Question Answering, text/document retrieval, text classification, sentiment analysis etc.
- Dialogue System: Experience developing end-to-end systems or components for conversational dialogue systems.
- Experience working as a part of a distributed team.
- Experience working with DBs, Knowledge graphs, Ontologies.
- Experience with UIMA based development, NL toolkits such as NLTK, Scikit-learn, Stanford NLP, Keras, Tensor Flow, Theano and other DL toolkits.
- Experience with developing and releasing a commercial/scalable NLP-based product.
- Experience creating and evaluating systems with WikiQA, SQuAD*LI
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.