I am currently recruiting for a Technical Author/ Regulatory Affairs Associate on a Contract Basis for a Medical Device client based in South East.
The main duties of the role:
- Generate and maintain the documentation requirements for existing and future systems and technologies including but not limited to specifications, build instructions, operating procedures and service packs.
- Lead technical documentation issue reviews and track change requirements
- Ensure scheduling plans for documentation and supporting activities are maintained and achieved
- Engage with production and quality departments to achieve the desired outcome
- Support in the development of Design History File content
- Adhere to and improve processes for document control, including translations
- Support activities as required by the R&D engineering team
The role will initially be 6 Months Contract but there is a potential for the position to be made permanent if all parties are happy.
If this sounds like something that would be of interest to you then please send an updated version of your CV and I will be in touch.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales