Huxley is a specialist recruitment company within Banking & Financial Services. Our purpose is to help clients achieve their business goals whilst enabling candidates to achieve their career goals through matching the best talent with the best employers in their field. Our clients include some of Australia's best known banks, insurance companies, fund managers, brokerage firms, accountancy and consulting firms, and other financial institutions.
About the role
One of our financial services clients in Sydney CBD is currently looking for a Technical Business Analyst to join their team who specialise in Data Analytics and Reporting. You'll be assisting on a large data transformation project as part of a larger programme of work that is due to run until the end of the year.
- Initial 6month contract
- Ideally starting in May.
- Day rate depending on experience
- Writing technical documentation, including functional specifications, technical specifications and source to target mapping documents.
- Understanding data measures and rules through reverse engineering to enable business logic to be transferred.
- Assist in the creation of Ad-hoc reports
- Work closely with the business and key stakeholders to understand requirements and mange expectations.
- Conduct workshop and walkthroughs.
- 5+ Years' experience in an Analyst, Technical Analyst, Tech BA, or similar role
- Must BE Familiar with SQL Server AND able to write complex SQL queries
- Exposure to SSIS
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Proactive and willing to learn
- (Desirable) SQL Server 2016
- (Desirable) Financial Service, Banking or Insurance industry experience
If you would be interested in working as a Technical Business Analyst please apply with an updated copy of your CV for immediate review. Alternatively, contact Georgina Beavis on 0282512105 for a confidential discussion.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.