Technical Business Analyst
- Type Contract
- Salary AU$550 - AU$600 per day + competitive
- Location Sydney, New South Wales
- Sectors Banking and Finance
In this role, you will be a technical Business analyst who has previous experience working within a banking or financial environment. You will be an experienced business analyst looking to join an already existing project team to see the project through to completion.
Location: Sydney CBD
Contract: 6 months potential to extend
You will be responsible for preparing data, reconciling the data to be transfered on to a new server/ database. This is an already established project and our financial client is looking to bring a business analyst who can be hands on technically but is very experienced with gathering requirements and dealing with senior stakeholders.
Technical skills required
- Must have SQL Server experience, SQL Database experience
- Ability to write and run complex SQL queries
- Data migration experience
- Teradata experience
- Strong baclground in data analytics
In order to be successful we are looking for someone with the following business analyst experience:
- 3 years experience delivering Technical Business Analyst services
- Gathering requirements and clarifying technical requirements
- Experience in business process, data analysis and modelling
- Resilience to deliver outcomes quickly within constrained timeframes
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, through all levels within an organisation
Benefits for you
- Fantastic Sydney CBD location
- Opportunity to work for a major bank
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and available before end of May 2018, please respond with an updated resume or get in contact with Andrew McManus via Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/in/admcmanus/ for a confidential discussion.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.