Technical Business Analyst
- Type Contract
- Salary Negotiable
- Location Sydney
- Sectors Banking and Finance
My global banking client is looking for an experienced Agile Technical Business Analyst / SCRUM Master to be part of a team of individuals handling a diverse mix of projects, ranging from complex technology deliverables to system and operational enhancements. The role holder is responsible to direct and lead the development team from project initiation through delivery whilst gathering technical requirements and translating these digital specification to the business regarding the final product over the next 3 years.
* 12 month day rate contract
* Great working environment (Global Bank)
* Sydney CBD based
Your day to day duties will include:
* Develop product backlog in consultation with Product Owners
* Participate in discovery sessions with business to identify ideas which can help improve sales as part of Digital Business Optimisation/Business Banking project
* Facilitated project discovery, inception, sprint planning, daily scrums, retrospectives, stakeholder meetings and sprint reviews
* Ensure scrum team is not impacted due to external distractions, impediments or team conflicts to maintain focus on product backlog and project time lines
* Work closely with the product owner in prioritising product backlog and continuous delivery of features
* Educate and reinforce scrum and Kanban methodology and agile framework to team members and key stakeholders
* Direct and lead development team from project initiation through delivery of the final product
Advantageous is an earlier Developer background with current Tech BA experience:
* Experience in developing applications using responsive web design.
* Experience in any of the following server-side technologies - Java/J2EE, Node.js, PHP
PLEASE NOTE: Only apply if you have worked in a financial organisation with the above relevant Tech BA experience.
If you'd like to find out more feel free to contact Andrew McManus on 0282512100 for more information.
Please also only APPLY if you are based in Australia and have the relevant working rights.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.