Technical Business Analyst - Open Banking, PSD2
An investment bank are recruiting for a Technical Business Analyst to join their PSD2 function on a contracting basis based in London.
If you are successful you will:
- Provide support to the Lead Business Analyst, helping to define analysis approach
- Face off to one or many business areas/SME's understanding high level requirements
- Work to document systems requirements in BRDs and user/feature stories
- Participate in the Design process coordinated by the Programme Management team, from Design approval to functional design completion
- Support the Testing Strategy and input into the coverage of Test scenarios and conditions ensuring all requirements in scope are tested.
Key skills required:
- Open banking, PSD OR PSD2 experience
- Previously worked in financial services or banking
- Design business solutions
- Data analysis & statistical techniques
- Requirements gathering, analysis and definition
- Process analysis, mapping and design
- Stakeholder management
- Business analyst methods and disciplines
- Experience of working within a SDLC and Agile project environment
If this is of interest to you then please get in touch with an updated CV and we can organise a suitable time to talk.
Looking forward to speaking to you.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales