Technical Consultant required to join one of our leading financial software clients. This well-established and growing company are now seeking a Technical Consultant to join their London team. The company already hold a great share within the market and are now rapidly expanding; they take great pride in their teams and are looking for employees they can invest in, move forward with their business and help compliment their growth.
Technical Consultant responsibilities:
- Working closely with clients including asset managers, fund managers and private banks to implement and maintain solutions in back and front office environments
- Involvement in implementation tasks such as installation, configuration, integration and system testing
- Evaluation and enhancements of clients' existing installations and processes
- Involved in servicing clients in the UK as well as projects across Europe (the role is ideal for candidates who can be flexible with travelling and have an interest in different cities and cultures)
Technical Consultant requirements:
- Strong technical skills, such as MS Windows, Unix, Linux, MS SQL and integration tools
- Excellent business knowledge of the investment management industry
- Understanding of financial instruments (stocks, bonds, funds, derivatives)
- Project management skills and ability to take ownership of all aspects of implementations
If the above is of interest, please apply below with your most recent CV.
SThree UK and Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.