- Type Permanent
- Salary £60000 - £80000 per annum + bonus
- Location City of London, London
- Sectors Banking IT, Insurance, Development
A leading international specialist insurance company is seeking a talented Senior Java Developer to play a key part in a green field development project redesigning and delivering the internal API platform.
As the Senior Java Developer, you will be leading and working closely across multiple development teams, focusing on the design of the API platform and being a key contributor in shaping and redesigning architecture. On a daily basis you will be working closely with senior stakeholders across the business giving you excellent business exposure and having your views heard at a high level across the business.
As the successful candidate you will be able to progress as well as the opportunity to expand into new platforms, delivering key technology components to a demanding business unit.
You will already have:
- Good strong proven Java 8 skills are essential.
- Experience delivering API's
- Leadership, mentoring and managerial experience is ideal
- Experience working with distributed caching and queuing technologies.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales